Ingredients Needed for Cucumber and Onion Salad With Soy Sauce Dressing
1 spring onion
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or soy sauce)
How to Make Cucumber and Onion Salad With Soy Sauce Dressing
- Cut and slice the cucumber. Chop the onion and the spring onion. Add the veggies to a large bowl.
- Chop and mince the garlic clove.
- Add the sesame seeds, and chopped garlic, and season with salt and chili flakes.
- Add the sesame oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss the salad to combine and serve!