Ingredients Needed for Butter Chicken Drumsticks and Sweet Corn
5 chicken drumsticks
vegetable oil for cooking
10 ounces of sweet corn
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons of butter
How to Cook Butter Chicken Drumsticks and Sweet Corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Make 2 incisions in each of the chicken drumsticks.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the drumsticks to the skillet. Cook them until golden brown.
- Add the sweet corn in a large bowl. Add the heavy cream and the mozzarella.
- Mix them together.
- Put the corn mix in an oven tray and spread it around.
- Lay the drumsticks on top of the sweet corn.
- Add butter on each of the drumsticks.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.