Ingredients Needed for Crunchy Waffle Cake
12 ounces of mascarpone
1 ounce crushed cashew
1 ounce almond flake
1 ounce crushed walnut
8 ounces of whipped cream
How to Cook Crunchy Waffle Cake
- Set 4 waffles one aside the other in a square for the first layer of the cake. Spread mascarpone on top and sprinkle crushed cashews.
- Add another 4 waffles for the second layer, spread mascarpone and this time sprinkle almond flakes.
- Repeat for the third layer, only this time, sprinkle crushed walnuts.
- Finish with the last 4 waffles, and cover all the cake with whipped cream.
- Pour chocolate sauce and sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top.