Ingredients Needed for Pork and Carrot Omelet 1 tablespoon oil
3.5 ounces of pork
1 teaspoon fresh dill
½ red bell pepper, sliced
How to Cook Pork and Carrot Omelet
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the chopped pork and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add the shredded carrot and 2 eggs in the skillet.
- Use a spatula to scramble the eggs and mix them with the other ingredients.
- Add the fresh dill.
- Fry until the eggs are cooked properly and are not runny anymore.
- Sprinkle pepper and dill over the plate.