Ingredients Needed for Crispy Shrimp Sandwich
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garam masala
7 ounces of shrimp
vegetable oil for frying
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
4 fluid ounces of salad mix
1 tomato, thinly sliced
2 pickles, thinly sliced
How to Cook Crispy Shrimp Sandwich
- Add the breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season them with cayenne pepper, dried oregano, and garam masala. Mix everything.
- Coat the shrimp with the whisked eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp until golden and crispy.
- Horizontally slice the baguettes and spread 1 teaspoon of mayo over each.
- Make the sandwich with shrimp, salad mix, tomato, and pickle. Finish the sandwich with the top side of the baguette.