Ingredients Needed for Chia Pudding With Apple and Cinnamon
1 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup chia seeds
1 apple, sliced
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons of coconut flakes
How to Cook Chia Pudding With Apple and Cinnamon
- Heat the almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the vanilla extract and add chia seeds. Stir, and take it away from the heat.
- Transfer the chia pudding into a plate and leave it aside overnight.
- Add the apple slices on the sides of the plate.
- Top the pudding with cinnamon and coconut flakes.