Biscuit-Crusted Chicken Strips
There are many ways for you to improvise when cooking chicken strips. For example, try replacing breadcrumbs with some salted biscuits. They make a slightly salty and crunchy coat for the chicken breast. The result is delicious, but you have to see for yourself!
Ingredients Needed for Biscuit-Crusted Chicken Strips
5 ounces of salted biscuit
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Biscuit-Crusted Chicken Strips
- Crush all the biscuits using a blender.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- Break the eggs and whisk them, to make egg wash.
- Coat the chicken with flour, egg wash, and crushed biscuits.
- Deep-fry the chicken until golden and crispy, for about 6-7 minutes.
- Serve it with your favorite dip!