Calories: 497 kCal / serving
- 41 g
- 31 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Biscuit-Crusted Chicken Strips
5 ounces of salted biscuit
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Biscuit-Crusted Chicken Strips
- Crush all the biscuits using a blender.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- Break the eggs and whisk them, to make egg wash.
- Coat the chicken with flour, egg wash, and crushed biscuits.
- Deep-fry the chicken until golden and crispy, for about 6-7 minutes.
- Serve it with your favorite dip!