Ingredients Needed for Creme Brulee
4 cups of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sugar
How to Cook Creme Brulee
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Break the eggs and add them into a large bowl. Pour over the milk.
- Use a mixer until smooth.
- Heat a skillet and begin caramelize the sugar. Be careful not to burn it.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of caramelized sugar on the bottom of a cup, and fill it with milk and egg batter. Use more cups.
- Add them in a baking tray. Also cover its bottom with some water.
- Bake them for 50 minutes and serve!