Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake
14 ounces of frozen potato
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
9 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
2 spring onions s, chopped
1 cup cheddar, shredded
4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, sliced
4 tablespoons of yogurt
6 bacon slices, chopped
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the frozen potatoes. Sprinkle a bit of salt over them.
- Roast them for the next 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic slices and stir.
- Add the chicken cubes, season with salt and pepper, and cook them for 15 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken pieces turn golden.
- Add the chopped spring onion and cook it for 2-3 more minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and transfer them in a ceramic baking tray. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Top the potatoes with half of the Cheddar and mozzarella. Next, evenly spread the chicken on top of the cheese. Spread the yogurt over the chicken.
- Top with the remaining cheese and chopped bacon.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes, so that the cheese can properly melt.