Ingredients Needed for Creamy Penne With Salmon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 ounces of salmon, large chunks
2 tablespoons of capers
½ cup heavy cream
5 ounces of penne, cooked
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Creamy Penne With Salmon
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add the salmon and cook it until it turns pale-pink on all sides.
- Add the capers, shred some lime juice, and squeeze the juice out of the lime.
- Pour the heavy cream and add the cooked penne.
- Give it a good stir, add the fresh dill, and top with some shredded parmesan.
- Leave the dish on heat for 1 more minute.