Ingredients Needed for Clam and Mussel Stew
1 medium onion, minced
1 cup chicken stock
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
4 ounces of cherry tomatoes, halved
8 ounces of steamed mussels
4 ounces of steamed clams
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
How to Cook Clam and Mussel Stew
- Heat some oil in a pot over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and stir it in.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Stir in.
- Add the steamed mussels and clams, stir in, then cover with the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes more.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.