Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese-Stuffed Chocolaty Muffins
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 cups of muffin mix
1 cup cream cheese
How to Make Cream Cheese-Stuffed Chocolaty Muffins
- Add the eggs and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Start beating them using the hand mixer. Gradually add the oil in the process.
- Add the muffin mix and keep mixing until even.
- Transfer the muffin cream to a 6-cup or 9-cup muffin pan, then bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Grease the bottom of a tall and narrow shot glass with oil. Its diameter should be a bit smaller than that of the muffins. Use the bottom of the glass to make a hole into each muffin.
- Transfer the cream cheese to a piping bag and fill the muffins.
- As a suggestion, you can garnish your muffins with chocolate sprinkles.