Ingredients Needed for Coffee-Crusted Beef Steak with Warm Salad
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon ground coffee
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 pound beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of of olive oil
½ romaine lettuce
1 red onion
10 cherry tomatoes
2 ounces of shimeji mushrooms
6 baby corns
1 red chili, slices
How to Cook Coffee-Crusted Beef Steak with Warm Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the salt, coffee, brown sugar, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix and use them to coat the beef tenderloin.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Start cooking the beef.
- Cook it for about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the meat onto a baking tray, insert a meat thermometer into it, and transfer it to the oven. Roast the meat until the thermometer reaches to 160 degrees F/70 degrees C.
- Meanwhile, chop the lettuce, slice the onion, and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the lettuce, onion, and cherry tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and season with salt.
- When the meat is done, take it out and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the Shimeji mushrooms, baby corns, and chili slices.
- Stir and cook them until the baby corn turns golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Mix them with the lettuce salad.
- Slice the coffee-crusted beef steak and serve it with warm salad.