Ingredients Needed for Apple Cinnamon Muffins 1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
1 ounce butter, melted
4 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in a large bowl.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and mix.
- Add the egg, maple syrup, vanilla extract, milk, and melted butter in a bowl.
- Mix it with a fork. Slowly add the flour, while whisking, until you get a smooth, thin mixture.
- Grab a six-slot muffin tray and fill its empty slots with the muffin mixture.
- Add a few oat flakes on top.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.