Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Salami Baguette
5 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
3 ounces of mayonnaise
1 cup shredded mozzarella
10 Cheddar cheese slices
20 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Salami Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Slice the baguette through the middle and spread half of the mayonnaise on it.
- Add one layer of salami and half of the mozzarella.
- Continue with another layer of salami. Add ketchup on top. Add the Cheddar cheese slices.
- As a final layer, add all remaining ingredients in the following order: salami, mayo, ketchup, and mozzarella.
- Carefully, close the baguette and wrap it in bacon slices.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake the baguette for 15 minutes.
- Slice it and serve warm!