Ingredients Needed for Veggie Quinoa Risotto
1 cup water
4 ounces of quinoa
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
3 ounces of boiled peas
How to Cook Veggie Quinoa Risotto
- Heat a large saucepan, add water and boil the quinoa for 10 minutes.
- Finely slice the cucumber and avocado.
- Prepare the dressing in a small cup. Add dill, parsley, oil, the chopped garlic clove, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix boiled quinoa with chopped vegetables and with peas.
- Pour the dressing and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Make round shapes and serve.