Ingredients Needed for Clay Pot Chicken 2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of diced black olive
2 ounces of mozzarella
¼ cup white wine
2 green jalapenos
How to Cook Clay Pot Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a knife, make small holes in the chicken breasts and stick inside the diced olives.
- Place the chicken breasts in the clay pot, add the white wine and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the whole jalapenos, the sliced apple, and the pear. Put on top the fresh herbs.
- Cover with the lid and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the clay pot from the oven, add shredded mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately!