Calories: 384 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 34 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Clay Pot Chicken2 chicken breasts 2 tablespoons of diced black olive 2 ounces of mozzarella 1 pear ¼ cup white wine 2 green jalapenos thyme rosemary salt pepper pepper
How to Make Clay Pot Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a knife, make small holes in the chicken breasts and stick inside the diced olives.
- Place the chicken breasts in the clay pot, add the white wine and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the whole jalapenos, the sliced apple, and the pear. Put on top the fresh herbs.
- Cover with the lid and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the clay pot from the oven, add shredded mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately!