Ingredients Needed for Layered Chia Pudding With Fruits and Tofu
¼ cup chia seeds
2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup almond milk
7 ounces of tofu, small dices
1 mango, diced
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 ounces of strawberry
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
How to Make Layered Chia Pudding With Fruits and Tofu
- Add half of the chia seeds to a bowl (1/4 cup).
- Add 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Repeat the steps to make 1 more chia pudding.
Refrigerate them overnight.
- Next, add half of the diced tofu in a blender along with the cubed mango and vanilla extract. Blend everything until smooth.
- Clean your blender and add the remaining tofu, strawberries (keep some of them for decorating the pudding), and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- For serving, you can use tall margarita glasses.
- Add some chia pudding on the bottom layer, and top it with both of the colored tofu mixes.
- Decorate them according to your preferences! You can use strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and coconut flakes.