Ingredients Needed for Light and Fresh Potato Salad
4 potatoes, medium size
¼ cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
3 mint leaves
3 ounces of canned green beans
½ yellow bell pepper, thin slices
1 red onion, julienne slices
How to Cook Light and Fresh Potato Salad
- Fill a large pot with water and add the potatoes in it. Bring it to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing: mix the lemon juice with soy sauce, salt, pepper, and mint leaves.
- When the potatoes are cooked through, peel and cut them into medium cubes.
- Put the potato cubes in a salad bowl.
- Add the green beans, yellow bell pepper, and the red onion.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, season with salt and mix.
- As a garnish, you can sprinkle some almond flakes.