Ingredients Needed for Chuck Steak With Pepper Sauce
7 ounces of chuck steak
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon red peppercorns
1 tablespoon black pepper corns
1 tablespoon green pepper corns
2 tablespoons of butter
½ cup water
How to Make Chuck Steak With Pepper Sauce
- First slice the meat into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and start frying all peppercorns.
- After about 30 seconds, add the beef slices.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and season it with salt.
- Stir, and remove the beef when it’s browned.
- Add the remaining butter in the skillet, and let it melt. Add the water.
- Bring to a boil and turn off the heat when the sauce thickens.
- Use a strainer to clarify the sauce.
- You can serve it with rice!