Ingredients Needed for Chili and Honey Glazed Ribs
3 apples slices
3 oranges slices
1 pound pork ribs
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
How to Make Chili and Honey Glazed Ribs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
- Place the apple slices in a baking tray. Place the orange slices on top of them, working as a bed for the pork ribs. Place the ribs and the carrots next to them.
- Spread honey and sweet chili sauce over the ribs.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the ribs for the next 50 minutes.
- Serve them with a touch of fresh thyme on top.