Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Peas and Potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 carrots, sliced
1 potato, cubed
7 ounces peas
6 ounces chicken breast, cubed
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Chicken With Peas and Potatoes
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pot over low heat.
- Add the sliced carrots and potato cubes and stir them in.
- Add the remaining olive oil, the peas, and chicken breast. Stir in.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the heavy cream and stir some more.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes.