Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Onion and White Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts halves, approximately 5 ounces each
1 teaspoon red peppercorns
1 teaspoon butter
2 onions s, sliced
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tea spoon cumin
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup water
1 tortilla wrap
How to Cook Chicken With Onion and White Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper. Crush 3-4 red peppercorns and sprinkle the chicken breast with them.
- Cook it until golden, for 8-10 minutes per side. After it’s ready, thinly slice it.
- Separately, melt the butter in a heated saucepan.
- Add the onion and garlic. Season with oregano, salt, pepper, cumin, and red peppercorns. Add about 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the heavy cream and water.
- Add the thinly sliced chicken and leave the pan on heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with a touch of parsley and serve it with tortilla.