Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken Tower Sandwich
1 chicken breast, halved
¼ cup flour
½ cup egg wash (1 egg and 2 tablespoons of milk)
2 ounces of corn flakes
vegetable oil for frying
1 teaspoon butter
3 toast bread slices
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 cheddar cheese slices
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 ounce baby spinach
How to Cook Fried Chicken Tower Sandwich
- Coat the chicken breast with flour, egg wash, and corn flakes.
- Fill a skillet 1/3 with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Melt the butter in another pan over low heat.
- Fry the bread slices on both sides until golden brown.
- Spread a slice of bread with 1/2 of the mayonnaise. Add the arugula, one chicken breast half, and one slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Put some ketchup on it, and then cover it with the second toast. Add the remaining mayonnaise and the baby spinach leaves.
- Add the second piece of fried chicken, the second slice of Cheddar, and some more ketchup. Top everything with the last toast and skewer.