Calories: 310 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 34 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken-Stuffed Tomatoes1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 onion, thinly chopped 9 ounces of chicken breast, diced 1 garlic clove, chopped ¼ cup shredded mozzarella 1 red onion, chopped
How to Make Chicken-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Remove the heads and pulp of the tomatoes. Put aside the pulp for later.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and throw in the onion.
- After it turns translucent, add the diced chicken.
- When the meat changes its color to golden, add on the garlic and the tomato pulp you’ve saved earlier.
- Leave it on heat for about 2 more minutes.
- Fill the empty tomatoes with the cooked chicken and top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them in the oven for the next 10-12 minutes and serve.