Calories: 502 kCal / serving
- 31 g
- 46 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Spinach and Bean Soup5 ounces of baby spinach salt 1 cup parmesan, shredded 2 cups of chicken stock 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves 7 ounces of chicken breast pepper marjoram 3.5 ounces of white bean, canned croutons ¼ cup yogurt
How to Make Chicken, Spinach and Bean Soup
- Add the baby spinach in a large blender. Season with salt, add parmesan, and pour 2 tablespoons of chicken stock. Blend everything into a smooth pesto sauce.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves, and take them out after 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, carrot, and cook them until the chicken starts to brown.
- Pour the chicken stock, cover with a lid, and simmer everything for 20 minutes.
- Take out the chicken, add the pesto, cover with a lid and let it simmer for 20 more minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, dried marjoram, and cook gently for 10 more minutes.
- Add the canned beans and simmer further for 10 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into small bits, and add them to the soup. Gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour the soup into 2 bowls.
- You can serve it with croutons!