Ingredients Needed for Turkey Tower Sandwich
5 toast bread slices
3 teaspoons of store-bought mayonnaise
1 lettuce leaf
5 ounces of turkey leftovers
2 ounces of cheddar, shredded
1 cucumber, sliced
2 teaspoons of mustard
3 bacon strips
½ red onion, sliced in rings
2 emmental cheese slices
2 arugula leaves
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 red leaf lettuce leaf
How to Cook Turkey Tower Sandwich
- First grill all of the bread slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and fry the bacon slices until crispy.
- In order to cook the egg, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Crack the egg in the skillet and put a lid over it. Fry the egg for 2-3 minutes.
- Start assembling your sandwich. For the first layer, spread 1 teaspoon of mayo over 1 of the bread slices. Top with parsley, 1 lettuce leaf, 2 ounces of turkey meat, 1 ounce of shredded Cheddar, a few slices of pickled cucumber.
- For the second layer, add 1 slice of bread on top, and spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over it. Top it with 1 slice of bacon, pickles, and a few onion rings.
- For the third layer, add 1 slice of bread, Emmental cheese, arugula, 2 ounces of turkey and ketchup.
- For the third layer, add 1 slice of bread and spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise. Top it with parsley, 1 slice of bacon, tomato, pickled cucumbers, 1 ounce of meat, and mustard.
- For the fourth layer, add 1 slice of bread and spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise. Top it with 1 ounce of turkey, 1 ounce of Cheddar, and remaining onion rings.
- Finally, close the sandwich with the final slice of bread. Top it with 1 red lettuce leaf and the fried egg. Season the sandwich with salt and pepper.