Chicken, Jalapeno and Bacon Wraps
We know you can’t wait to get your hands on your wonderful Mexican snack. We’ve added some chicken breast inside a spicy jalapeno, and, as a trademark of ours, we’ve wrapped everything up in a slice of bacon. Next, we’ve placed the snack on a hot grill to give it that nice, smoky flavor.
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Jalapeno and Bacon Wraps
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
7 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
4 slices of bacon
How to Make Chicken, Jalapeno and Bacon Wraps
- Add the spices in a sealed bag and mix with the chicken.
- Horizontally slice the jalapenos and remove the seeds.
- Thinly slice the chicken so that it fits inside the jalapeno.
- Secure the chicken by wrapping the jalapeno with 1 slice of bacon.
- Grill the jalapenos for 15 minutes per side.