Wedges and Scrambled Eggs
Enjoy a nice morning with a quick breakfast! We bet you already have in the kitchen the main ingredients! Fry some wedges, whisk some eggs, and combine them with some crispy bacon! If the smell won’t wake up your partner, make a coffee and serve the breakfast in bed!
Ingredients Needed for Wedges and Scrambled Eggs
vegetable oil for frying
2 ounces of bacon
1 red bell pepper
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
How to Make Wedges and Scrambled Eggs
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the wedges until they become golden.
- Let the wedges cool.
- Cut the bacon in tiny slices.
- Slice the red bell pepper.
- Heat another skillet and fry the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Add the red bell pepper slices.
- Add the wedges and cook them together about 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs and pour them over the wedges and bacon.
- Mix them together using a spoon.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and the fresh thyme and combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the wedges and scrambled eggs with ketchup.