Ingredients Needed for Wedges and Scrambled Eggs
vegetable oil for frying
2 ounces of bacon
1 red bell pepper
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
How to Cook Wedges and Scrambled Eggs
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the wedges until they become golden.
- Let the wedges cool.
- Cut the bacon in tiny slices.
- Slice the red bell pepper.
- Heat another skillet and fry the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Add the red bell pepper slices.
- Add the wedges and cook them together about 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs and pour them over the wedges and bacon.
- Mix them together using a spoon.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and the fresh thyme and combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the wedges and scrambled eggs with ketchup.