Ingredients Needed for Chicken Curry With Basmati Rice
5 ounces of basmati rice
4 mint leaves
10 ounces of chicken breast
5 ounces of buttermilk
¼ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 red chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Chicken Curry With Basmati Rice
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it with enough water to cover the rice. Add salt and the basmati rice. Add the mint leaves and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast and place it in a large bowl. Add the buttermilk and canned coconut milk. Season with paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Squeeze the juice out of half a lime on top.
- Stir, and marinate the chicken for the next 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the marinated chicken and honey. Cook the chicken for 20 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked and the sauce reduces.
- Serve the chicken with rice and a few red chili slices on top!