Calories: 396 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 21 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Bacon and Cheddar Strudel
½ cup flour
5 ounces of pizza dough
3.5 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup cheddar, shredded
3 tablespoons of ranch dressing
How to Make Chicken, Bacon and Cheddar Strudel
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Fill a saucepan with water on medium heat. Add the chicken breast, making sure it’s totally emerged in water. Boil the chicken breast for 20-25 minutes. Remove it when ready and shred it.
- Separately, heat a skillet and cook the bacon for about 2 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Spread the flour on a wooden board. Put down the pizza dough and thin it with a rolling pin. It should be around 0.2 inch (0.5 cm) thick. Split it in 3 equal sides.
- Top each strudel with one slice of crispy bacon, shredded chicken, Cheddar, and ranch dressing. Wrap the pizza dough over the ingredients.
- Crack the egg and separate the yolk from the white. Whisk the yolk and use a brush to spread it over the strudels for a golden and shiny look.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the strudels. Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Serve the strudels with your favorite dip!