Cashew and Mushroom Tartlets With Fried Eggs and Peas
This vegetarian dish is quite low in calories, not high on carbs and has it pretty much all: it has sweet potato, mushrooms, and cashews made into basil-flavored tartlets, it has peas and it even has fried eggs. So, what are you waiting for?
Ingredients Needed for Cashew and Mushroom Tartlets With Fried Eggs and Peas
1 sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of frozen mushroom mix, thawed
3 ounces of cashew nuts
1 onion, halved
2 tablespoons of panko
1 teaspoon dried basil
12 ounces of peas
6 fried eggs
How to Make Cashew and Mushroom Tartlets With Fried Eggs and Peas
- Add the sweet potato to a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes at 400⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the mushrooms, cashew nuts, and onion to a blender. Crush them.
- Transfer the blended mushrooms to a bowl. Cut the baked sweet potato lengthwise in half, scoop out the pulp and add it to the bowl. Add the panko, egg, and basil, too. Season with salt and pepper, then mix until even.
- Place 6 tartlet cups (about 4 inches in diameter) on a baking tray, fill them with the mixture, then bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/175⁰C.
- Fill a cooking pot halfway with water, salt it and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas, cover with the lid and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve the tartlets topped with fried eggs over peas. Season with pepper and garnish with lemon and radish if you want.