Ingredients Needed for Chicken, Apple and Goji Berry Salad 7 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon vinegar
5 ounces of mixed salad
1 tablespoon goji berries
How to Cook Chicken, Apple and Goji Berry Salad
- Crack the eggs and whisk them.
- Coat the chicken with flour, then with whisked egg, and finally with breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the chicken for about 5-6 minutes per side, until golden-brown.
- In order to make the dressing, mix the heavy cream with mayo, vinegar, salt, parsley, and pepper.
- Cut the apple and fried chicken into thin slices.
- Place the mixed salad on a large plate and top it with apple, chicken, and a few goji berries.
- Serve the salad with the dressing.