Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Vegetable Soup 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 1 onion, chopped 3 tablespoons of green peas ½ red bell pepper, chopped ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped 0.5 green bell pepper, chopped 1 ounce green beans 7 ounces of chicken breast, diced 1 cup water 1 cup chicken stock 1 tomato, diced ½ cup tomato sauce salt 1 egg, whisked salt
How to Cook Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the carrot and onion and cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peas, bell peppers, green beans, and stir for 2-3 more minutes. After they cook, leave them aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan and start cooking the chicken. Cook it for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Add the cooked veggies and pour the water and chicken stock. Bring the soup to a boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and give it a good stir. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add the whisked egg, and leave it on heat for 2-3 more minutes.
- You can serve the soup with 1 tablespoon of sour cream and a touch of parsley!