Ingredients Needed for Biscuit Salami
7 ounces of plain cookie
5 ounces of whole wheat cookie
½ cup walnut
¼ cup butter
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
½ cup condensed milk
1 tablespoon cognac
How to Cook Biscuit Salami
- Add both types of cookies and walnuts in a large bowl. Crush and mix them using your hands.
- Grab a separate bowl and add butter and cocoa powder. Mix them well and pour the condensed milk and the cognac. Mix until you have a smooth, velvety cream.
- Add the crushed biscuits and mix until homogenous.
- Line a loaf tin with plastic foil and fill it with the biscuit mixture. Completely cover it with foil.
- Refrigerate it for the next couple of hours.