Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Sweet Corn Skewers
9 ounces of chicken breast
4 teaspoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of curry powder
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 red bell pepper
1 sweet corn
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 grape tomatoes
1 cup heavy cream
How to Make Chicken and Sweet Corn Skewers
- Slice the chicken breast in about 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Season it with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, ginger powder and 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- Slice the bell pepper and sweet corn.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start frying the chicken.
- Fry it for about 3 minutes on each side until the chicken gets golden.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil in another skillet, heat it and fry bell pepper slices for about 30 seconds.
- Do the same with sweet corn and grape tomatoes (add a pinch of salt on them).
- Peel off the skin of the apple and chop it in small dices. Do the same for the banana.
- Add apple and banana dices in a small bowl, cover them with heavy cream and add remaining curry powder.
- Use wooden skewers and add sweet corn, bell pepper, chicken and grape tomatoes in the order you prefer.
- Serve with sauce.