Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Chorizo With Rice
2 chicken breasts
½ red onion
½ red bell pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 chorizo, sliced
1 cup chicken broth
⅔ cup rice
1 teaspoon dill
How to Cook Chicken and Chorizo With Rice
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the pieces of chicken breast.
- Fry them until golden.
- Set aside the fried pieces.
- Add the diced red onion and chopped bell pepper to the heated skillet.
- Crush the garlic cloves over the skillet.
- Add the sliced chorizo.
- Cook them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken back in the skillet, over everything else.
- Pour the chicken broth over the other ingredients, in the skillet.
- Add the rice, bring to a boil and let everything simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the rice is properly cooked.
- Serve with dill.