Ingredients Needed for Cherry Tomatoes and Tuna Penne
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ onion, chopped
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
6 ounces of dried penne
½ cup vegetable stock
½ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon chili paste
6 ounces of canned tuna
6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
How to Make Cherry Tomatoes and Tuna Penne
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until translucent.
- Add the bell peppers, the dried pasta, and pour the vegetable stock. Bring it to a slightly boil and add the tomato sauce, and the chili paste.
- Simmer the pasta until they are cooked.
- Add the canned tuna and stir thoroughly. Add the cherry tomatoes, fresh thyme and cook the pasta for 2 more minutes.
- You can serve the pasta with fresh parmesan on top!