7 ounces of lamb meat
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
2 pita breads
1 lettuce, chopped
4 ounces of red beans
1 ounce green beans
1 ounce round carrot
4 cherry tomatoes
2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay the lamb in the skillet. Season it with salt and pepper. Add the butter.
- Leave the lamb undisturbed for about 2 minutes to develop a nice sear, then flip it and do the same for the other side.
- Reduce the heat to medium and turn the steak back to the first side. Cook it for another 4 minutes, occasionally spooning some of the pan juices over the top to impart more flavor and speed cooking.
- Let the steak cool.
- Spread some olive oil on the pita bread using a silicone spatula.
- Put the pita bread into 2 small baking dish.
- Bake the pita for 7 minutes to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Let the pita cool and remove it from the baking dish. It will look like a basket.
- In a medium bowl, put the lettuce, the red beans, the green bean, the carrots, and the cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- Sprinkle some salt on them. Drizzle it with lime juice. Combine all the ingredients and make a salad.
- Cut the lamb steak in slices.
- Put some salad into the pita baskets.
- Top with lamb steak slices.
- Season it with chopped fresh parsley.