Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
2 large potatoes
⅔ cup cream cheese
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
1 ounce fresh parsley, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Wrap the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Unwrap the baked potatoes and cut off the top, lengthwise. Scoop out their pulp using a tablespoon.
- Add the potato pulp, cream cheese, parmesan, half of the low moisture mozzarella, and fresh parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Stuff the scooped potatoes with the filling cream and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Top the stuffed potatoes with the remaining low moisture mozzarella, season with pepper, and bake for 10 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.