Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
This is happiness on a plate. We used 3 types of cheese for this extra-cheesy dish. It is creamy and smooth, thanks to the potato flesh combined with cream cheese, parmesan, and mozzarella. Although this is vegetarian, feel free to add other, more meaty ingredients, like bacon!
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
2 large potatoes
⅔ cup cream cheese
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
1 ounce fresh parsley, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Wrap the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Unwrap the baked potatoes and cut off the top, lengthwise. Scoop out their pulp using a tablespoon.
- Add the potato pulp, cream cheese, parmesan, half of the low moisture mozzarella, and fresh parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Stuff the scooped potatoes with the filling cream and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Top the stuffed potatoes with the remaining low moisture mozzarella, season with pepper, and bake for 10 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.