Cheesy Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Frittata
This frittata is easy to make and it won’t take too much of your time if you already have the ingredients on hand. The preps take only 15 minutes and then you let the oven do its job. The result is a filling egg-based dish perfect for your breakfast.
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Frittata
½ teaspoon chili flakes
8 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled
1 roasted sweet pepper, sliced
1 artichoke coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, chopped
How to Make Cheesy Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Frittata
- Crack the eggs and add them to a large bowl.
- Add salt and chili flakes. Whisk the eggs.
- Add the goat cheese, roasted sweet pepper, and artichoke. Stir.
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet and cook the onion until softens. When ready, transfer the cooked onion to the egg mixture.
- Pour everything into a tart pan. Bake for 15 minutes.