Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Frittata
½ teaspoon chili flakes
8 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled
1 roasted sweet pepper, sliced
1 artichoke coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, chopped
How to Cook Cheesy Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Frittata
- Crack the eggs and add them to a large bowl.
- Add salt and chili flakes. Whisk the eggs.
- Add the goat cheese, roasted sweet pepper, and artichoke. Stir.
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet and cook the onion until softens. When ready, transfer the cooked onion to the egg mixture.
- Pour everything into a tart pan. Bake for 15 minutes.