Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Biscuits with Bacon
1 cauliflower, florets
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 chili pepper, minced
3 ounces bacon, chopped
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons low moisture mozzarella, grated
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Cauliflower Biscuits with Bacon
- Add the cauliflower florets to the blender and crush them.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat, add the cauliflower and stir in the chili pepper.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, bacon, oregano, basil, garlic powder, eggs, almond flour, and mozzarella to a measuring glass. Season with salt and blend.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Start shaping flat lumps with the mixture. We’ve ended up with 16 of them. Your number may vary.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Serve them garnished with fresh parsley.