Calories: 80 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 5 g
- 6 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon Filled Whole Roasted Cauliflower
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 ounce bacon, chopped
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Make Bacon Filled Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Use a small bowl and pour soy sauce, olive oil and season with paprika powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Preheat the ovento 360°F/180°C.
- Stuff the chopped bacon inside the cauliflower. Try to fill up as much room as possible.
- Brush the cauliflower with the sauce you made at the beginning.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.