Calories: 315 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 15 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Catfish Steaks With Spinach Pesto
⅔ cup flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
12 ounces of catfish (3 fish steaks)
1 ounce spinach
0.5 ounce fresh parsley
0.5 ounce fresh dill
1 tablespoon pine nuts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Catfish Steaks With Spinach Pesto
- Add the flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and oregano to a plate. Mix until even, then coat the catfish steaks.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the coated fish. Fry for 4 minutes on all sides.
- Transfer the fried fish to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.
- Add the spinach, parsley, dill, pine nuts, and olive oil to a hand blender glass. Season with salt and pepper and blend.
- Serve the catfish seasoned with the spinach pesto.