Calories: 395 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 17 g
- 48 g
Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Avocado Sushi Cups
5 ounces of sushi rice
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
2 sushi nori sheets
1 avocado, mashed
1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
2 large radishes, thinly sliced
3 ounces of smoked salmon
How to Make Smoked Salmon and Avocado Sushi Cups
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, add the sushi rice and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix in the sesame oil and white sesame seeds.
- Add the rice to the muffin molds. You should be able to fill around 6 molds.
- Cut the nori sheets into 6 pieces and top each nori with mold-shaped rice. Coat them with avocado mash and garnish them with cucumber, sliced radish, and smoked salmon.