Calories: 252 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 2 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Carrot and Zucchini Stew¼ cup vegetable oil 1 garlic 1 teaspoon ginger 1 onion ½ zucchini ½ cup tomato sauce ½ cup water 1 teaspoon garam masala ½ lime 3 tablespoons of yogurt ¼ cup white vinegar
How to Make Carrot and Zucchini Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium saucepan. Cut the garlic in half and fry it in the oil. Leave it in for 2-3 minutes, while it spreads its flavor in the oil. Remove the garlic.
- Add the crushed ginger in the oil. Then the shredded carrots, the diced onion, and the shredded zucchini. Stir everything for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Over the veggies pour the tomato juice and the water.
- Add garam masala and stir everything in the saucepan.
- Let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve it in a bowl, with yogurt and lime juice.