Ingredients Needed for Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 ounce mint
1 ounce fresh parsley
8 lamb chops
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
How to Cook Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops
- Start with the herb crust. Add the breadcrumbs, parsley, mint and blend them.
- Place the lamb chops on your wooden board and season them with salt and pepper on both sides. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil also.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lamb chops and fry them for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Brush the lamb chops with Dijon mustard so that the herb crust can stick onto them. Coat the lamb chops with the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Place an iron baking grid on a baking tray. Place the lamb chops on the grid.
- Cook them in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- You can serve them with mashed potatoes.