Ingredients Needed for Cabbage and Fried Bacon Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion
1 yellow bell pepper
3 tablespoons of sweet corn
2 ounces of fried bacon
1 red bell pepper
1 chili pepper
½ chinese cabbage
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
4 red cabbages leaves
4 ounces of feta cheese
How to Cook Cabbage and Fried Bacon Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature. Fry the bacon for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Put the shredded Chinese cabbage in a big bowl.
- Add sliced onion, chili pepper, bell peppers, corn, and fried bacon.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the bowl.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Line a bowl with red cabbage leaves and serve the salad in it.
- Add feta cheese on top.