Ingredients Needed for Buttery Rosemary Potatoes
2 pounds of potatoes
½ cup white wine vinegar
3 rosemary sprigs
2 tablespoons of butter
How to Make Buttery Rosemary Potatoes
- Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and add the potatoes and vinegar. Cover them with water.
- Season them with salt and 2 rosemary sprigs. Bring to a boil and boil for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the potatoes and remaining rosemary sprig.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cook them until golden and browned on both sides.