Ingredients Needed for Salmon Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
7 ounces of fillet salmon
4 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of chopped green bell pepper
2 tablespoons of chopped yellow bell pepper
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ cup white wine
How to Make Salmon Spaghetti
- Make fine cuts in the skin of the salmon fillet. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Set a pot of water over high heat. Cover it and bring it to a boil. Add spaghetti to boiling water, and cook according to package directions. Strain it.
- Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet. Add the yellow and green bell pepper. Fry.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters. In the iron-cast skillet add the cherry tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and cooked spaghetti. Combine the ingredients.
- In another iron-cast skillet heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add sea salt.
- In the iron-cast skillet put the salmon fillet skin side down. Cook two-minute one side, one-minute on the other side.
- On a large plate add the spaghetti. On top, put the cooked salmon.
- Serve warm.